|File Size:||38 kb|
Band Member Expectations
- Attend and perform in the Winter (January) and Spring (May) concerts.
- Wear all black during performances i.e. Dress pants, shirt, dress, and shoes. (please consider recycling old clothes for those in need)
- Practice instrument a minimum of 1 hour a week outside of school, preferably 15min. 4 times a week.
- Attend sectional rehearsals occurring once every 5-6 weeks after school on Thursdays
- Attend each rehearsal during the school day.
- Be prepared with music, instrument, and a pencil for every class, rehearsal, and concert.
- Be respectful of others and follow school rules in and out of school.
- Understand behavior could jeopardize opportunities to attend music functions.
- Understand if a student cannot meet all expectations they may be moved to general music.
- For instrument rental and purchase options visit our band rental link at seabrookmiddleschoolmusic.weebly.com or contact me at email@example.com
Due to the increased numbers of students interested in band, we have been able to develop their skills more by separating the 5-8th grades into two groups, junior and senior band. This year that will occur again. This situation better prepares the students for high school participation.